Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PREVIEW...

lights.... (and photographer pit)

camera (crew)

action...


I am getting very excited to share with you the trailer for the upcoming ELEANOR LAMBERT: EMPRESS of FASHION documentary.

Above are three stills from the trailer captured by Brainchild Films.

I have spent many years working on this project to bring it to life and it is very exciting to share it with the readers of this blog. In the last month alone, I have been taken back by the incredible response from people all over the world! Besides the documentary receiving initial funding there are a few other pieces of the project coming together as well as some entirely unexpected things that have come my way that I will be able to share with you in the coming weeks...

Keep checking back... I will be posting the trailer in the next few days....

photo stills from ELEANOR LAMBERT: EMPRESS of FASHION trailer, courtesy of Brainchild Films.


No comments: