Tuesday, November 16, 2010

INSIDERS OF FASHION: THE THREE B'S




The break is over...

First came the emails on the blog, on Facebook and the Twitter.... "John Tiffany, please return to blogging..."

then my friends nudged me.... "John, get back to it, I really miss it..."

then... people on the street, at events and parties all around the city and last weekend people outside NYC asking what happened...


Empress of Fashion blog fans.... I hear you and I am back... and I plan to stay with you...


so... let's talk INSIDER FASHION...

Has anyone heard of: "The Three B's?"

take a guess... Who were the Big Three insiders of fashion -- whose names started with a B?

Who will be the first to guess all three?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back!

you know the ONLY fashion name i can think of that starts with a b is mr. bill blass- does that count for two out of three?

John Tiffany, NYC said...

CORRECT! Bill Blass is 1 of the 3....

Anonymous said...

Bonnie Cashin?

Anonymous said...

Blass, Beene, Brooks. From KP